Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crashed Laptop...

Sorry for the lack of posts on my part, my laptop recently crashed (or something along those lines, can't get to my desktop) so I have to figure out how I'm going to pay to get that fixed. Until then my posts will be fairly limited - however, I will still be working with Jake to get more stuff out on here.

As for the new scenario - I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we do. Feel free to send either of us emails with proposed changes or any problems you run into that need clarifying. It started out as a pretty sloppy, half-assed idea that I came up with at 4 or 5 in the morning when I couldn't sleep. Then with lots of help from Jake, it turned into a pretty well rounded and fun to play game. Hopefully we can continue to put out scenarios along with the progress of our other projects, seems like I never sleep, so I end up jotting down a lot of ideas. Its just a matter of time to get that idea to a fully functioning game that runs smoothly and fits with different fluff.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment