Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Name Game

As a community college student I dread the first day of a new semester, not because of the impending workload that I'm about to be laden with, which will undoubtedly interrupt my hobby time (frustrating as that may be), but because of the idiotic "get-to-know-your-neighbor" name games that we'll inevitably play to alleviate first day jitters, remind us how "cool" high school was, and just generally insult our intelligence. Needless to say, that's exactly what this post is all about. I'll try to keep this short.

My name is Jake, but on the netz I go by the handle, Daemonetteboobs, I'm accompanied by my friend Evan, or Angelus Censura as he'll more commonly be referred to. This is our wargaming blog. We'll be focusing primarily on our endeavors in the 41st millennium, covering modeling, painting, and gaming.

Thanks for reading!!!!

-Daemonetteboobs

No comments:

Post a Comment